If you are wondering about the black stripe at the bottom of the pages on this website, it shows a message about cookies.
It is the New EU Cookie Bar.
The EU passed a law recently which requires that every website using cookies has to inform its visitors about it. Because this website has European visitors, everyone gets this notice.
If you click the "OKAY!" button, the bar will disappear.
This website uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when visiting this site. These third parties may collect and use information (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit Google's Advertising and Privacy page.
If you wish to opt out of Advertising companies tracking and tailoring advertisements to your surfing patterns you may do so at Network Advertising Initiative.
Google uses the Doubleclick DART cookie to serve ads across it's Adsense network and you can get further information regarding the DART cookie at Doubleclick
as well as opt out options at Google's Privacy Center
Our credit card payment method is highly secure as we do not keep any information related to the payment in our hands. The whole credit card transaction is processed by 2CO, a well known and secure credit card processing agent.
- We do not store your credit card information on our servers or local hard drives.
- At 2CO, your credit card account information will not be distributed or disclosed.
- 2CO does not record your card number anywhere on their secure servers.
- Credit card numbers are transmitted directly to the banking network for authorization.
- 2CO encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be disclosed as the information travels over the Internet.
- 2CO uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software of industrial standards and among the best software available today for safe online commerce transactions.
- Contact information (email address, telephone number, address, etc.) from our order forms is used to send your orders and information about our new products, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary.
- The information you provide is highly confidential. You will not get any junk mail from us.
- Also, we won't share your email address with other companies or third parties.
- Financial information (credit card numbers, credit card expiration dates, billing address, etc.) that is collected is used to bill you for products and services through our partner 2CO.